ABOUT THE SERVICE
The Service allows you to find relevant users on Twitter, while being able to get better understanding of your followers and friends, as well as how your account is performing with helpful tabular data views with the ability to sort and filter your account data with ease. With these tools and recommendations, we help make the process getting more followers a lot easier, efficient, and cost-effective.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
- Our site is made available free of charge. Use of the tweetbee site may be with or without charge subject to the version you choose.
- We do not guarantee that our site will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms of service and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
ACCEPTABLE USE RESTRICTIONS
- not use the tweetbee site in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms of service, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the tweetbee site.
- not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the tweetbee site to the extent that such use is not licensed by these terms of service;
- not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the tweetbee site;
- not use the tweetbee site in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
- not engage in any non-legitimate or excessive use of the tweetbee site and, by way of illustration only, we consider the following to be indicative of non-legitimate or excessive use: (a) re-selling your subscription; (b) sharing subscriptions between users; or (c) making automated searches or unusual search patterns inconsistent with normal, individual subscription use;
- not collect or use data from the tweetbee site, or the BuzzSumo API, to provide a direct competitor product to tweetbee or substitute for tweetbee;
- not collect or harvest any information or data from our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the tweetbee site.
We respect the intellectual property of others and ask that our Customers do the same.
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
TERM AND TERMINATION
The Agreements will continue to apply to you until terminated by either you or tweetbee. However, you acknowledge and agree that the perpetual license granted by you in relation to Customer Content, including Feedback, is irrevocable and will therefore continue after expiry or termination of any of the Agreements for any reason. We may terminate the Agreements or suspend your access to the Services at any time, including in the event of your actual or suspected unauthorized use of the Services and/or Content, or non-compliance with the Agreements. If you or tweetbee terminate the Agreements, or if we suspend your access to the Services, you agree that we shall have no liability or responsibility to you and we will not refund any amounts that you have already paid, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. To learn how to terminate your Account, please contact us through the Customer Service contact form which is available on our Help & Support page. This section will be enforced to the extent permissible by applicable law. You may terminate the Agreements at any time. Any provision of this Agreement which, either by its terms or to give effect to its meaning, must survive, and such other provisions which expressly, or by their nature, are intended to survive termination shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
Access to the Services
License. Subject to these Terms, Tweetbee grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access the Services solely for your own personal or internal business purposes, in accordance with the Account type you are currently subscribing to.
- Certain Restrictions. The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not attempt to reverse engineer, de-compile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, copy, or disrupt the integrity or the performance of the Services, any third-party use of the Services, or any third-party data contained therein (except to the extent such restrictions are prohibited by applicable law; and (b) you shall not access the Services in order to build a competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services. Unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Services shall be subject to these Terms.
- Modification.Tweetbee reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services (in whole or in part) with or without notice to you. You agree that Tweetbee will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services or any part thereof.
- No Support or Maintenance. You acknowledge and agree that Tweetbee will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Services.
- Ownership.Excluding any Customer Content that you may provide (defined below), you acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Services and its content are owned by Tweetbee or its suppliers. Neither these Terms (nor your access to the Services) transfers to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressly set forth in Section 2.1. Tweetbee and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms. There are no implied licenses granted under these Terms.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TWEETBEE (OR OUR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF TWEETBEE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.