HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and financial and credit card information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via public networks such as the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and its contents to you.
- To verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, and notify you about changes to the Services.
- To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To enable you to send email newsletters and invites or referrals to our Services.
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our customers and users.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
When we may share Personal Information
- when you explicitly consent to the disclosure of such information to a third party when connecting to a third-party service that asks you if you consent to such sharing;
- where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands;
- if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person;
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of the Services infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of the Website infrastructure or the Services generally);
- to a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with Tweetbee;
- if this information is not private, is aggregated or is otherwise non-Personal Information, such as your public user profile information and related public data (such as Tweets, likes, etc.) or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did so).