Why Scheduling is Important?
Scheduling is important for so many different reasons. It allows you to reach your target audience at the times they’re online, even if that time is inconvenient for you. If you get sick, or are unable to post at a specific time each day scheduling allows you to have an active social media account. This is important because if people go to your account and see that it is inactive that reflects badly on your business. Many people will look at that and assume you don’t care enough about your audience to keep them updated on new products, or other important information.
How to Manage Schedule Tweets
- With scheduled Tweets, you can publish content at any time without having staff on-call to Tweet on evenings, weekends, holidays, or other inconvenient times. Advertisers also gain the flexibility to plan content in advance for events like premieres and product releases.
- The best thing about Twitter is the real-time interaction it allows businesses to have with partners, vendors, customers, and prospects. But the best thing is also the worst thing: to have real-time interaction, you have to be on Twitter all day, and in business you can’t afford that.
- Scheduled tweets are the best way to keep a constant presence on Twitter – and stay fresh in the minds of your followers – without spending all day online.
Advantages Of Schedule Tweets
- Keeps you visible
- Saves time
- Extends the lifespan of your article, post, video etc
- Time to Perfect that Caption
- Increase efficiency and productivity
- Promotions or contests
- Tweets can potentially be seen by the whole world.
Disadvantages Of Schedule Tweets
- Most of the Twitter Accounts are either inactive or not used regularly.
- Twitter often is overloaded and you can’t use if for a while.
- Some tweeters are not following the specific format.
- Lots of junk and spam tweets and incorrect observations.
- Many users will try scam you by sending you spammy message or tweets
- Tweets can be Simultaneously posted to Facebook to reach a larger audience.
- Cluster only those tweets that contain inquiry patterns, exact the statements and use them to pull back in the rest of the non-signal tweets.